Most people don’t think about their water heater until it breaks down. At that point, it can be a huge inconvenience to have no hot water. If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time to replace it. From us here at AZ Water, Drain & Sewer, here are some signs that you need a plumber in Gilbert, AZ to do a water heater replacement for you:
- If your water heater is leaking, it’s a sign that the tank may be corroded and need to be replaced.
- If your water heater isn’t heating water as efficiently as it used to, it may need a new burner or elements.
- If you’re seeing water puddles near the tank, it means there’s a leak and the tank needs to be replaced.
- If your water heater is more than 15 years old, it’s definitely time for a new one.
- If your water heater is making strange noises, it could be a sign that something is wrong and needs to be fixed.
If you’re not sure whether or not it’s time for a water heater replacement in Gilbert, AZ, call us at AZ Water, Drain & Sewer for advice. As a qualified plumber in Gilbert, AZ, we can inspect your system and let you know what needs to be done. Replacing your water heater may seem like a big expense, but it’s a lot cheaper than repairing or replacing a broken one. So if you’re thinking about upgrading your home, ask for our professional help!